Author:Charles Frederick Holder
|←Author Index: Ho||Charles Frederick Holder
|Author and naturalist|
- Elements of Zoology (1885)
- Charles Darwin: His Life and Work (1891)
- Along the Florida Reef (1892)
- An Isle of Summer, Santa Catalina: It's History, Climate, Sports and Antiquities (1901)
- Life in the Open (1906)
- The Californian Illustrated Magazine Volume I: October 1891 to May 1892
- The Californian Illustrated Magazine Volume II: June to November, 1892
- The Californian Volume V: December 1893
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. “Some Peculiar Habits of the Cray-Fish,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 29, October 1886
- 2. “The Ancient Islanders of California,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 48, March 1896
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.