Author:Charles Gavan Duffy
|←Author Index: Du||Charles Gavan Duffy
|Irish nationalist and Australian colonial politician|
- The Ballad Poetry of Ireland
- Young Ireland: a Fragment of Irish History, 1840-50 (London, 1880)
- Four Years of Irish History, 1846-49 (London, 1883)
- being a sequel to Young Ireland
- League of the North and South (London, 1886)
- Conversations with Carlyle (1892)
- My Life in Two Hemispheres (1898)
Works about Duffy
- “Duffy, Hon. Sir Charles Gavan,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “Duffy, Sir Charles Gavan” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Duffy, Sir Charles Gavan” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Sir Charles Gavan Duffy,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Duffy, Charles Gavan,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|