Author:Charles Thomas J. Hiatt
(Redirected from Author:Charles Hiatt)
|←Author Index: Hi||Charles Thomas J. Hiatt
English author; editor of the Poster
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. Hi"
- Picture posters (External scan)
- Ellen Terry and her impersonations
- Henry Irving: a record and review
- The cathedral church of Chester
- “Poster” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.