|←Author Index: Ph||Charles Phillips
|Irish barrister and miscellaneous writer|
- 'A Letter to the Editor of the Edinburgh Review,' 8vo, 1810.
- 'The Consolations of Erin: a Eulogy,' 4to, 1810.
- 'The Loves of Celestine and St. Aubert,' 2 vols. 12mo, 1811.
- 'The Emerald Isle,' a poem, 4to, 1812; 2nd edit. 4to, 1812.
- 'A Garland for the Grave of R. B. Sheridan,' 8vo, 1816.
- 'Speech on the Dethronement of Napoleon,' 8vo, 1816.
- 'The Liberation of John Magee,' a poem, 8vo, 1816.
- 'Two Speeches on the Catholic Question,' 8vo, 1816.
- 'Historical Character of Napoleon Bonaparte, with a curious and interesting Letter of his/ 8vo, 1817.
- 'An Elegy on H.R.H. the Princess Charlotte of Wales/ 16mo, 1817.
- 'The Lament of the Emerald Isle' (a poem on the same occasion), 8vo, 1817.
- 'The Speeches of Charles Phillips,' edited by himself, with a preface by J. Finlay, 8vo, 1817.
- 'Recollections of Curran and some of his Cotemporaries,' 8vo, 1818; 5th edit, entitled ' Curran and his Cotemporaries,' Edinburgh, 1857, 8vo.
- 'Two Speeches in defence of the Christian Religion,' 5th edit. 8vo, 1819.
- 'Specimens of Irish Eloquence,' with biographical notices, 8vo, 1819.
- 'The Queen's Case stated,' 8vo, 1820; over twenty editions published in that year.
- 'Correspondence between S. Warren and C. P. relative to the Trial of Courvoisier,' 8vo, 1849.
- 'Historical Sketch of Arthur, Duke of Wellington,' 8 vo, 3852.
- 'Napoleon the Third,' 3rd edit. 8vo, 1854.
- 'Vacation Thoughts on Capital Punishment,' 8vo, 1857; this work was reprinted by the quakers for their own use.
- "An Address to Catholics" in The World's Famous Orations, vol. 6. (1906)
- "The Character of Napoleon" (circa 1817), in The World's Famous Orations, Vol. 6
Works about Phillips
- “Phillips, Charles (1787?-1859),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.