|←Author Index: So||Charles Southwell
- (1840) Socialism Made Easy, or a Plain Exposition of Mr Owen's Views
- (1845) Confessions of a Freethinker
- (1846) An Apology for Atheism
- (1849) The Difficulties of Christianity
- (1852) A Plain Answer to the Query, "Ought There to Be a Law Against Blasphemy"
- (1852) Impossibility of Atheism Demonstrated
- (1854) Superstition Unveiled: Abridged by the author from his Apology for Atheism.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.