Author:Charles Tennyson Turner
|←Author Index: Tu||Charles Tennyson Turner
|Alfred TennysonEnglish poet; elder brother of|
- “"At Dawn he Marks the Smoke among the Trees"” in Littell's Living Age, 148 (1916)
- “"The Cow Low'd Sadly o'er the Distant Gate"” in Littell's Living Age, 148 (1916)
- “The Forest Glade” in Littell's Living Age, 148 (1915)
- Poems by Two Brothers
- “"When to the Birds their Morning Meal I Threw"” in Littell's Living Age, 148 (1915)
Works about Turner
- “Tennyson Turner, Charles,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Turner, Charles Tennyson,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.