Author:Charles William Eliot
|←Author Index: El||Charles William Eliot
President of Harvard University (longest serving in Harvard's history)
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. W. E."
- “Address by President Charles W. Eliot” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
- “ADDRESS OF PRESIDENT CHARLES W. ELIOT” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
- "What Americans Believe In" from Armistice Day (1927)
Articles in Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "A National University", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 3, October 1873
- "Addresses of Eliot and Marsh", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 12, February 1878
Works about Charles William Eliot
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.