Author:Christian Charles Josias Bunsen
|←Author Index: Bu||Christian Karl Josias von Bunsen
|German diplomat and scholar|
- Egypt's place in universal history: an historical investigation in five books (1848, translated from German by Charles H. Cottrell, ESQ., M.A.)
- Hippolytus and his Age: Doctrine and Practice of Rome under Commodus and Severus (1852)
- Outlines of the Philosophy of Universal History as applied to Language and Religion (2 vols., 1854)
- “Bunsen, Christian Charles Josias, Baron von” by Georg von Bunsen in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Bunsen, Christian Karl Josias, baron von” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Bunsen, Christian Karl Josias, Baron,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Bunsen, Christian Charles Josias, Baron von” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.