Author:Condé Bénoist Pallen
|←Author Index: Pa||Condé Bénoist Pallen
Catholic Encyclopaedia and president of The Encyclopedia Press, Inc.
American Catholic editor and author; managing editor of |
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
- The Philosophy of Literature (1897) (External scan)
- Epochs of Literature (1898) (External scan)
- What is Liberalism? (1889) (External scan)
- The Meaning of the Idylls of the King (1904) (External scan)
- The Education of Boys (1916) (External scan)
- A Memorial of Andrew J. Shipman (1916) (External scan)
- Crucible Island (1919)
- New Rochelle, her part in the great war (1920) (External scan)
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia (1913)
- Testem Benevolentiae
- Juan Francesco Maria de la Saludad Donoso Cortés;
- University of St. Louis;
- Catholic Congresses
- New Rubáiyat (1889) (External scan)
- The Feast of Thalarchus (1901) (External scan)
- The Death of Sir Lancelot, and Other Poems (1902) (External scan)
- Collected Poems (1915) (External scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.