Author:Constance Frederica Gordon-Cumming
|←Author Index: Go||Constance Frederica Gordon-Cumming
|Anglo-American travel writer and painter|
- Alexandria (1882)
- A Glimpse of Cairo (1882)
- Egyptian Dervishes (1882)
- At Home in Fiji (referenced in 'A Lady's Cruise')
- From the Hebrides to the Himalayas (referenced in 'A Lady's Cruise')
- A Lady's Cruise in a French Man-of-War (1882)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Works about Gordon-Cumming
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.