Thaschus Cæcilius Cyprianus
The following are herein translated by Ernest Wallis in Ante-Nicene Fathers:
Works about Cyprian 
- The Life and Passion of Cyprian, an early Christian hagiography by "Pontius the Deacon", herein translated by Ernest Wallis in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- A Treatise on Re-Baptism, an early Christian work by an anonymous author, was probably written as a polemic against Cyprian. It is herein translated by Wallis, ibid
- Introductory Notice to Cyprian by Cleveland Coxe, from Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Elucidations of the Treatises of Cyprian by Wallis, ibid
- “Cyprianus (1) Thascius Caecilius” in A Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature, 1911.
- “St. Cyprian of Carthage,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.