Author:Cyprian Arthur George Bridge
|←Author Index: Br||Cyprian Arthur George Bridge
Kt; British Royal Navy officer towards the end of the era of Pax Britannica.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. A. G. B."
- A Glimpse of the Korea (1876)
- Early Autumn on the Lower Yang-Tze (1876)
- The Revival of the Warlike Power of China (1879)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly 
- “Sea, Command of the” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Sea-Power” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Signal” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (Marine Signalling (in part))
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.