Author:Cyrano de Bergerac
|←Author Index: Cy||Savinien de Cyrano de Bergerac
|Cyrano of Bergerac on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.French dramatist and duellist who is now best remembered for the many works of fiction which have been woven around his life story. — Excerpted from|
- The Other World: The Comical History of the States and Empires of the Moon (1657)
- The Comical History of the States and the Empires of the Sun (unfinished at his death)
- Contre Soucidas
- Contre un Ingrat ("Against an Ingrate")
Works about Cyrano de Bergerac
- Cyrano de Bergerac, play by Edmond Rostand (1897), loosely based on and named for Cyrano de Bergerac.
- “Cyrano de Bergerac, Savinien” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Bergerac, Savinien Cyrano de” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.