Author:Daniel Guilford Wait
|←Author Index: Wa||Daniel Guilford Wait
British Hebrew scholar.
- An Inquiry into the Religious Knowledge which the Heathen Philosophers derived from the Jewish Scriptures (1813)
- A Comparison of certain Traditions found in the Thalmud, Targumiy and Rabbinical Writers, with circumstances in the Life of our Saviour (1814)
- A Critical Examination of some few Scripture Texts, which maintain the Doctrine of a Trinity in Unity (1819)
- A Course of Sermons preached before the University of Cambridge (1826)
- A Selection from the Psalms (1848)
- (ed.) Repertorium Theologicum
- Johann Leonhard von Hug, An Introduction to the Writings of the New Testament,' (1827) from the German
Works about Wait
- “Wait, Daniel Guilford,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|