(Redirected from Author:Dante)
|←Author Index: Al||Dante Alighieri
The Divine Comedy.
An Italian poet, statesman and language theoric. He is known for writing the epic poem |
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- The Divine Comedy (Inferno - Purgatorio - Paradiso)
- On the Eloquence of Vernacular
- The New Life, spiritual autobiography
- The Rime, collection of poetry
- De Monarchia
Works About Dante
- “Dante” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Dante Alighieri,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- "Dante" in The Harvard Classics; Lectures on The Harvard Classics, Volume 51 (1914) by Charles Hall Grandgent
On His Works
- Review of Lord Vernon's Inferno Di Dante (1869) by Sir Frederick Pollock (External scan)
- The Divina Commedia and Canzoniere of Dante Alighieri by Edward Hayes Plumptre (External scan)