(Redirected from Author:Dante)
|←Author Index: Al||Dante Alighieri
The Divine Comedy.
An Italian poet, statesman and language theoric. He is known for writing the epic poem |
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- The Divine Comedy (Inferno - Purgatorio - Paradiso)
- On the Eloquence of Vernacular
- The New Life, spiritual autobiography
- The Rime, collection of poetry
- De Monarchia
- Review of Lord Vernon's Inferno Di Dante (1869) by Sir Frederick Pollock (External scan)
- The Divina Commedia and Canzoniere of Dante Alighieri by Edward Hayes Plumptre (External scan)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.