Author:David Jayne Hill
|←Author Index: Hi||David Jayne Hill
|An American diplomat and historian|
- Life of Washington Irving (1879)
- The Contemporary Development of Diplomacy (1904)
- World Organization as Affected by the Nature of the Modern State (1911)
- A History of Diplomacy in the International Development of Europe (1905–1914)
- Rebuilding of Europe (1917)
- Republics—The Ladder to Liberty (1917)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.