Author:David Nathaniel Friedrich Dietrich
|←Author Index: Di||David Nathaniel Friedrich Dietrich
Standard botanical author abbreviation: D.Dietr.
- Musci Thuringici, with Jonathan Carl Zenker, (1821-1823).
- Forstflora, (1828–1833).
- Flora universalis, (476 booklets, 1828–1861).
- Flora medica, (1831–1835).
- Lichenographia germanica, (1832–1837).
- Deutschlands Flora, (5 volumes, 1833-1864).
- Synopsis Plantarum, (5 volumes, 1839-1852).
- Deutschlands ökonomische Flora, (1841–1844).
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|