|←Author Index: Gi||Davies Gilbert
|English engineer, author and politician. President of the Royal Society and of the Royal Geological Society of Cornwall.|
- A plain statement of the bullion question (1811)
- Some ancient Christmas Carols (1822)
- The parochial history of Cornwall (1838)
- On the vibrations of heavy bodies in cycloidal and in circular arches
Works about Gilbert
- “Gilbert, Davies,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.