|←Author Index: Tu||Dawson Turner
|English banker, botanist, and antiquary.|
- A synopsis of the British Fuci (1802)
- The botanist's guide through England and Wales (1805, with Lewis Weston Dillwyn)
- Fuci (1809, in both English and Latin)
- Account of a tour in Normandy (1820)
- The literary correspondence of John Pinkerton (1830, edited by Turner)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.