|←Author Index: Sh||Dorothy Sherrill
|American children's author; wife of magazine publisher Arthur M. Sherrill.|
- The Story of Sleepy Sam (1932)
- The Story of Sleepy Sally (1933)
- The Story of a Little Duck (1935)
- The Story of a Little Gray Mouse (1945)
- "Dorothy Sherrill, 89", The Philadelphia Inquirer, March 11, 1990
- "Search results for Dorothy Sherrill". FAQs.org People Search. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- "Arthur M. Sherrill, 61, Is Dead; Publisher of American Home", The New York Times, July 6, 1963
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.rule of the shorter term to U.S. works.