|←Author Index: St||Dugald Stewart
- Account of the Life and Writings of Adam Smith (1793)
- Account of the Life and Writings of Thomas Reid (1802)
- Account of the Life and Writings of William Robertson (1796)
- Elements of the Philosophy of the Human Mind (1792, 1814, 1827)
- A General View of the Progress of Metaphysical, Ethical, and Political Philosophy (1815)
- Outlines of Moral Philosophy (1793)
- Philosophical Essays (1810)
- The Philosophy of the Active and Moral Powers of Man (1828)
- The Collected Works of Dugald Stewart 11 volumes (1854–1858)
Works about Stewart
- “Stewart, Dugald,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Stewart, Dugald” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Stewart, Dugald” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Veitch, John. Memoir of Dugald Stewart (1858)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.