Author:E. R. Leland
|←Author Index: Le||E. R. Leland|
||This Author page uses initials in the subject's name, rather than fully spelling out each name.
Additional research is required to move this Author page to its full proper title, at which point we can remove this notice.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. "Anent Ants", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 7, July 1875
- 2. "Insectivorous Plants", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 8, November 1875
- 3. "The Debasement of Coinages", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 12, March 1878
- 4. "Mites, Ticks, and Other Acari", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 14, February 1879
- 5. "The Future of National Banking", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 27, August 1885
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923. They may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain). However, works published before 1923 may be in the public domain in countries where they would ordinarily be copyrighted (due to the term of 70 years [or less] after the author's death having not yet expired) but whose legislature has waived copyright by accepting the rule of the shorter term.