Author:Edmond George Fitzmaurice
|←Author Index: Fi||Edmond George Petty-Fitzmaurice
Baron Fitzmaurice; British politician and historian and playwright|
wrote non-fiction under the name Lord Edmond Fitzmaurice, fiction under the name George Fitzmaurice.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. F."
- Speech of Lord E. Fitzmaurice Made in the House of Commons, ... 1876 on Mr. Bruce's Motion Relating to Eastern Affairs (1876)
- Despatch, Inclosing the New Law for the European Provinces of Turkey (1880)
- The Life of Sir William Petty, 1623-1687 (1895)
- Charles William Ferdinand, duke of Brunswick (1901) 
- The life of Granville George Leveson Gower, second earl Granville, K. G., 1815-1891 (1905) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Life of William, earl of Shelburne, afterwards first marquess of Lansdowne (1912) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- The country dressmaker : a play in three acts (1914) 
- Dandy dolls (1914) 
- Moonlighter (1914) 
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.