Author:Edmund Dene Morel
|←Author Index: Mo||Edmund Dene Morel
|A British journalist, author and socialist politician.|
- Affairs of West Africa (1902)
- The British Case in French Congo (1903)
- The Congo Slave State (1903)
- King Leopold's Rule in Africa (1905)
- Morocco in Diplomacy (1912)
- Prefatory note to The Present State of the Congo Question (1912)
- Truth and the War (1916)
- Red Rubber (1919)
- The Black Man's Burden (1920)
- Diplomacy Revealed (1921)
Works about Morel
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.