Author:Edmund Kerchever Chambers
|←Author Index: Ch||Edmund Kerchever Chambers
Edmund Kerchever Chambers was an English literary critic and Shakespearean scholar and Companion of the Order of the Bath.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. K. C."
- Poems of John Donne (1896) Editor
- The Mediaeval Stage (1903)
- “Clough, Arthur Hugh” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Shakespeare, William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (biographical and literary section)
- “Vaughan, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- The Elizabethan Stage (1923)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1954, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.