Author:Edmund Spenser Bouchier
|←Author Index: Bo||Edmund Spenser Bouchier
- Monastic Remains Near Oxford (1905) 
- Life and letters in Roman Africa (1913)
- Spain under the Roman empire (1914)
- Syria as a Roman province (1916)
- Sardinia in ancient times (1917)
- A short history of Antioch (1921)
Works about Bouchier
- Death: Edmund Spenser Bouchier in The Times
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.