|←Author Index: Be||Edward Bellamy
|American author and socialist|
- Dr. Heidenhoff's Process (1880)
- Miss Ludington's Sister (1884)
- To Whom This May Come (1888)
- Looking Backward From 2000 to 1887 (1888)
- Equality (1897), sequel to Looking Backwards
- The Duke of Stockbridge (1900)
- The Fields of Athenry (disputed)
Works about Bellamy
- “Bellamy, Edward,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Bellamy, Edward,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Bellamy, Edward” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Bellamy, Edward” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.