|←Author Index: Ev||Edward Everett
|An American politician and statesman who also served as President of Harvard University.|
- Gettysburg Oration (1863)
- “Washington, George” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Webster, Daniel” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
Works about Everett
- "Edward Everett: Our First Citizen" by Oliver Wendell Holmes (1861)
- Edward Everett in Encyclopædia Britannica (1911)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.