|←Author Index: Fo||Edward Forbes
|A British naturalist and geologist.|
- History of British Starfishes, 1841
- On the Connection between the distribution of the existing Fauna and Flora of the British Isles, and the Geological Changes which have affected their Area, especially during the epoch of the Northern Drift, 1846
- A history of British Mollusca, and their shells, 1853
- On the Tertiary Fluviomarine Formation of the Isle of Wight, 1856
- The Natural History of the European Seas, edited and continued by Godwin-Auste
- The Naturalist at Home and Abroad
Works about Forbes
- “Forbes, Edward” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Forbes, Edward,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|