Author:Edward Gibbon Wakefield
|←Author Index: Wa||Edward Gibbon Wakefield
|South Australia, and later New ZealandAnglo-Australian politician, the driving force behind much of the early colonisation of|
- The new British province of South Australia (1838) (transcription project)
- Letters from Sydney
- A View of the Art of Colonisation
Works about Wakefield
- “Wakefield, Edward Gibbon,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “Wakefield, Edward Gibbon,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Wakefield, Edward Gibbon” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.