Author:Edward Gordon Duff
|←Author Index: Du||Edward Gordon Duff
E. Gordon Duff, Sanders Reader in Bibliography at Cambridge; Librarian of the John Rylands Library, Mancester (1893-1900); President of the Edinburgh Bibliographical Society.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. G. D."
- William Caxton (1905)
- Pelgrim, Joyce
- Pepwell, Henry
- Pynson, Richard
- Raban, Edward
- Rastell, John (d.1536)
- Redman, Robert
- Reynes, John
- Scott, John (fl.1530)
- Scott, John (fl.1550)
- Treveris, Peter
- Worde, Wynkyn de
- The dialogue or communing between the wise King Salomon and Marcolphus (1892) 
- Early printed books (1893) 
- Information for pilgrims unto the Holy Land (1893) 
- A century of the English book trade : short notices of all printers, stationers, book-binders, and others connected with it from the issue of the first dated book in 1457 to the incorporation of the Company of Stationers in 1557 (1905) 
- The printers, stationers and bookbinders of Westminster and London from 1476 to 1535 (1906) 
- Bibliographical Society, Hand-lists of books printed by London printers, 1501-1556 (1913) 
- Bibliographical Society, Fifteenth century English books; a bibliography of books and documents printed in England and of books for the English market printed abroad (1917)