Author:Edward Gordon Duff
|←Author Index: Du||Edward Gordon Duff
E. Gordon Duff, Sanders Reader in Bibliography at Cambridge; Librarian of the John Rylands Library, Mancester (1893-1900); President of the Edinburgh Bibliographical Society.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. G. D."
- William Caxton (1905)
- Pelgrim, Joyce
- Pepwell, Henry
- Pynson, Richard
- Raban, Edward
- Rastell, John (d.1536)
- Redman, Robert
- Reynes, John
- Scott, John (fl.1530)
- Scott, John (fl.1550)
- Treveris, Peter
- Worde, Wynkyn de
- The dialogue or communing between the wise King Salomon and Marcolphus (1892) 
- Early printed books (1893) 
- Information for pilgrims unto the Holy Land (1893) 
- A century of the English book trade : short notices of all printers, stationers, book-binders, and others connected with it from the issue of the first dated book in 1457 to the incorporation of the Company of Stationers in 1557 (1905) 
- The printers, stationers and bookbinders of Westminster and London from 1476 to 1535 (1906) 
- Bibliographical Society, Hand-lists of books printed by London printers, 1501-1556 (1913) 
- Bibliographical Society, Fifteenth century English books; a bibliography of books and documents printed in England and of books for the English market printed abroad (1917) 
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.