Author:Edward Lee Greene
|←Author Index: Gr||Edward Lee Greene
- Pittonia. A Series of Papers Relating to Botany and Botanists (1887-1889)
- Flora Franciscana. An attempt to classify and describe the vascular plants of middle California (1891)
- Manual of the botany of the region of San Francisco Bay (1894)
- Plantæ Bakerianæ (1901)
- Leaflets of Botanical Observation and Criticism (1906)
- A study of Rhus glabra (1906)
- Landmarks of Botanical History. a study of certain epochs in the development of the science of botany (1909)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.