|←Author Index: Os||Edward Osler
- On Burrowing and Boring Marine Animals (1826)
- The Voyage: a poem written at sea, and in the West Indies, and illustrated by papers on natural history (1830)
- Observations on the Anatomy and Habits of Marine Testaceous Mollusca (1832)
- The Life of Admiral Viscount Exmouth (1835) (External scan)
- The Church and Dissent (1836)
- Church and King (1837) (External scan)
Works about Osler
- “Osler, Edward,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.