Author:Edward Hayes Plumptre
(Redirected from Author:Edward Plumptre)
|←Author Index: Pl||Edward Hayes Plumptre
|Sophocles (1865) and Aeschylus (1868), and of the Divine commedia by Dante (1886).English divine and scholar known as a translator of the plays of|
- Lazarus (1864),
- Master and Scholar (1866)
- “"Honour All Men"” in Littell's Living Age, 117 (1516) (1873)
- An Exposition of the Epistles to the Seven Churches of Asia (1877),
- The Spirits in Prison (1884),
- "The Book of Proverbs" (which he annotated in the Speaker's Commentary),
- "Synoptic Gospels, Acts, and II. Corinthians" in Bishop Ellicott's New Testament Commentary, and Life of Bishop'Ken (1888).
Works about Plumptre
- “Plumptre, Edward Hayes,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.