|←Author Index: Wa||Edward Walford
English cleric who converted to the Church of Rome. Editor of Gentleman's Magazine, and Antiquarian Magazine and Bibliographer.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. W."
- Lawless, Matthew James
- Lechmere, Nicholas (1675-1727)
- Leigh, Chandos
- MacCabe, William Bernard
- Maule, Fox
- Ness, Christopher
Works about Walford
- “Walford, Edward,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Walford, Edward,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
- “Obituary: Edward Walford” in The Times (1897)
- “Correspondent writes: Edward Walford” in The Times (1897)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.