Author:Edwin Abbott Abbott
|←Author Index: Ab||Edwin Abbot Abbott
|Flatland.English schoolmaster and theologian, is best known as the author of the mathematical satire|
- Flatland, A Romance of Many Dimensions (1884)
- The Kernel and the Husk, Letters on Spiritual Christianity (1886)
- Newmanianism, a Preface to the Second Edition of Philomythus (1891)
Works about Abbott 
- "Abbott, Edwin Abbott" in Men of the Time, eleventh edition (1884) by Thompson Cooper
- "Abbott, Edwin Abbott" in the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- “Abbott, Rev. Edwin Abbott” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.