|←Author Index: Hu||Eleanor Henrietta Hull
|Jounalist and scholar of Old Irish|
- The Cuchulain Saga in Irish Literature (1898) (scan)
- Pagan Ireland (Dublin, 1923) (scan)
- Early Christian Ireland
- A Text Book of Irish Literature (2 volumes) (1906) (scans: volume 1, volume 2)
- The Poem-Book of the Gael (London, 1912) (scan)
- The Northmen in Britain (New York, 1913) (scan)
- Folklore of the British Isles
- A History of Ireland and her People (2 volumes) (1926)
Contributions to Celtic Review
- Observations of Classical Writers on the Habits of the Celtic Nations, as illustrated from Irish Records. Volume 3, pp. 62–76, 138–154.
- Review of Jessie L. Weston’s From Ritual to Romance in volume 31 (1920) pp. 163–168
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.