|←Author Index: Ro||Elihu Root
|Theodore RooseveltAmerican Secretary of State under President|
- Citizen's Part in Government Yale University Press, 1911.
- Experiments in Government, and the Essentials of the Constitution Princeton University Press, 1913.
- Military and Colonial Policy of the United States Harvard University Press, 1916.
- Speech presenting medal to France, presenting a medal for housing Benjamin Franklin, 1906
- “Root, Elihu” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Root, Elihu,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.