Author:Eliza Fanny Pollard
|←Author Index: Po||Eliza Fanny Pollard
|Author of biographies and historical fiction.|
- Roger the Ranger: a story of border life among the Indians, 1893
- A New England Raid, in Yule Logs, ed. G. A. Henty, 1898
- The White Dove of Amritzir
- With Gordon at Khartum
- The Doctor's Niece
- Under the War-clouds: a tale of 1870
- True unto Death: a story of Russian life and the Crimean War
- The Wreck of the "Providence"
- The Silver Hand: a story of India in the eighteenth century
- The Old Moat Farm: a story of Queen Elizabeth's times
- Florence Nightingale, 1911
Works about Pollard
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.