Author:Elizabeth Ann Seton
|←Author Index: Se||Elizabeth Ann Seton
|First native-born citizen of the United States to be canonized by the Roman Catholic Church.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
Works about Seton
- “Seton, Elizabeth Ann,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- Elisabeth Seton, 1903 by Laure Conan (External scan)
- Elizabeth Seton: Foundress of the American Sisters of Charity, 1905 by Agnes Sadlier (External scan)
- Life of Mrs. Eliza A. Seton, 1904 by Charles Ignatius White (External scan)
- Mother Seton, 1911 by Mary Agnes McCann (External scan)
- “Elizabeth Ann Seton,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- The History of Mother Seton's Daughters, 1917 by Mary Agnes McCann
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.