Author:Elizabeth Cady Stanton
|←Author Index: St||Elizabeth Cady Stanton
|American social activist, and a leading figure of the early women's rights movement in the United States. She was also active in the Abolitionist movement.|
- Declaration of Sentiments (1848)
- To the Women of the Republic (1864)
- Solitude of Self (1892)
- Appeal for a Sixteenth Amendment
- History of Woman Suffrage (co-author, six volumes from 1881 to 1922)
- “Stanton, Elizabeth Cady” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Stanton, Henry Brewster,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.