Author:Elizabeth Chase Allen
|←Author Index: Al||Elizabeth Anne Chase Akers Allen
|American author and journalist; also wrote under the pen name Florence Percy|
- Forest Buds, from the Woods of Maine (1856)
- Rock Me To Sleep, Mother (1860)
- Poems (1866/1868)
- Queen Catherine's Rose (1885)
- The Triangular Society: Leaves From the Life of a Portland Family (1886)
- The silver bridge, and other poems (1886)
- The high-top sweeting, and other poems (1891)
- The proud lady of Stavoren: a legend of the Zuyder Zee (1897)
- The Ballad of the Bronx (1901)
- Sunset Song and other verses (1902)
- "Bringing Our Sheaves with Us"
- “Morning-Glories” in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1667).
- "Witch-Hazel" in Century Magazine
- “Until Death” in Littell's Living Age, 128 (1652).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.