|←Author Index: Pe||Elizabeth Peabody
- Record of a school: exemplifying the general principles of spiritual culture. (Boston: J. Munroe, 1835). About Bronson Alcott's Temple School, Boston.
- Æsthetic Papers (1849)
- Crimes of the House of Austria (editor; New York, 1852)
- The Polish-American System of Chronology (Boston, 1852)
- Kindergarten Culture (1870)
- Kindergarten in Italy (1872)
- Reminiscences of Rev. Wm Ellery Channing, D.D. (1880)
- Letters to Kindergarteners (1886)
- Last Evening with Allston, and other Papers (1887)
- Lectures in the Training Schools for Kindergartners (1888)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.