Author:Ellen Mary Clerke
|←Author Index: Cl||Ellen Mary Clerke
Author:Agnes Mary Clerke.
Author, journalist, poet and popular science writer in the field of astronomy; sister of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. M. C."
- The Flying Dutchman And Other Poems poetry (1881)
- Jupiter And His System (1892)
- Fable And Song In Italy (1899) (External scan)
- Flowers Of Fire (1902)
- Albertazzi, Emma
- Barrett, George (while the DNB makes this by a J. W. Clerke, this is an error - see note on article)
- Forrester, Joseph James
- Proctor, Richard Anthony
- Somerville, Mary
- Somerville, William (1771-1860)
Works about Clerke 
- “Obituary: Miss Ellen Mary Clerke” in The Times (1906)
- “Ellen Mary Clerke,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- Agnes Mary Clerke and Ellen Mary Clerke - An Appreciation by Lady Huggins, Hon. Mem. R.A.S. (1907) (External scan)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|