|←Author Index: Di||Emily Elizabeth Dickinson
|An American poet.|
- Poems (November 1890)
- Poems: Second Series (1891) (transcription project)
- Poems: Third Series (1896) (transcription project)
- The Single Hound (1914)
- The Life and Letters of Emily Dickinson (1924)
- The Complete Poems of Emily Dickinson (1924), with an introduction by her niece, Martha Dickinson Bianchi (External scan)
- Further Poems of Emily Dickinson (1929)
Works about Dickinson 
- “Dickinson, Emily,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Dickinson, Emily,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Dickinson, Emily,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- The Poems of Emily Dickinson (1955), by Thomas Herbert Johnson. Renewal RE182448
Transcription projects 
- Index:Emily Dickinson Poems (1890).djvu
- Index:Emily Dickinson Poems - second series (1891).djvu
- Index:Emily Dickinson Poems - third series (1896).djvu
|Poetry by Emily Dickinson ():|
|By letter of the alphabet:||A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y.|
|By number||1-99, 100-199, 200-299, 300-399, 400-499, 500-599, 600-699, 700-799, 800-899, 900-999, 1000-1099, 1100-1199, 1200-1299, 1300-1399, 1400-1499, 1500-1599, 1600-1699, 1700-1775.|
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|