|←Author Index: Be||Ernest Bergholt
English writer on Card Games.|
- Double dummy bridge (1906)
- Hoyle's Games Modernized (with Louis Hoffmann, 1909)
- Royal auction bridge: the laws and principles, the art and practice (1914)
- A second new book of patience games (1915)
- A new book of patience games (1917)
- Complete handbook to the game of solitaire on the English board of thirty-three holes (1920)
- Bergholt's modern auction: its bidding and principles (1924)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.