Author:Ernest Charles Jones
|←Author Index: Jo||Ernest Charles Jones
|English poet, novelist, and Chartist|
- Ernest Jones. Who is He? What has He Done? (Manchester, 1868)
- Chartist Songs and Fugitive Pieces (London, n.d.)
- The Maid of Warsaw
- Woman's Wrongs
- The Painter of Florence
- The Wood Spirit (1841)
- The Battle Day (1855)
- The Revolt of Hindostan (1857)
- Corayda (1859)
- The Song of the Poor
- The Song of the Day Labourers
- The Factory Slave
Works about Jones
- “Jones, Ernest Charles” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Jones, Ernest Charles,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Jones, Ernest Charles” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|