|←Author Index: Pa||Ernst Pauer
Austrian pianist, componist and educator.
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "P."
- The elements of the beautiful in music (1876)
- The art of pianoforte playing (1877)
- Musical forms (1878)
- The birthday book of musicians and composers (1881)
- A dictionary of pianists and composers for the pianoforte. With an appendix of manufacturers of the instrument (1895)
- Contributor to A Dictionary of Music and Musicians, initial P (1900)
- The Culture of the Left Hand. A Collection of useful and practical [P. F.] Exercises and Studies for giving strength, firmness, independence and suppleness to the left hand. Selected, fingered, revised and edited by E. Pauer, (1907)
Works about Pauer
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.