Author:Eugene Victor Debs
|←Author Index: De||Eugene V. Debs
|American labour leader, presidential candidate|
- The Common Laborer (1890)
- The Crimson Standard (1905)
- Political Appeal to American Workers (June 16, 1912) opening Speech of National Campaign, Riverview Park, Chicago
- Politicians and Preachers (1916)
- Speech of sedition (June 16, 1918) also known as the Canton, Ohio speech, for which Debs was sentenced to ten years imprisonment, for denouncing the First World War
- Statement to the Court (1918) upon being convicted of sedition, and prior to sentencing
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.