Author:Everett Pepperrell Wheeler
|←Author Index: Wh||Everett Pepperrell Wheeler
American lawyer, author, and politician.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. P. W."
- The Character and Conduct of the War (1863) (External scan)
- Wages and the Tariff (1888) (External scan)
- Modern Law of Carriers (1890) (External scan)
- Real Bimetallism (1895) (External scan)
- The Harter Act (1899)
- The Knowledge of Faith (1904)
- Daniel Webster, Expounder of the Constitution (1905) (External scan)
- “Webster, Daniel” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (with an anonymous co-author)
- Sixty Years of American Life (1917) (External scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.